Encarnacion Restaurant has two upgrade kitchens to provide service for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 300 people. It has two renewed dining room from the beggining of the 20th century and another dining room with sea views so that the customers can enjoy.
The base for Encarnacion cuisine are fresh products from the area in order not to lose any texture and scent from the food we work with, both fish and horticulture products.
Our chefs base their dishes on the Mediterranean cuisine, but without losing sight of new trends appearing in the culinary sector. This merger allows them to delight your customers with real creative and original compositions.
So, we are going to show some examples of starters,main courses (meat or fish) and some desserts that we make here in La Encarnación.
- Warm salad with scallos and red prawn and mullet roe on lettuce with seafood dressing and sliced parmesano cheese.
- Duck Liver Encarnación Style.
- Grilled octopus with tender garlic sauce potato foam
- Fish and seafood paella (minimun 2 people)
- Rice with lobster ( minimun 2 people)
- Caldero special ricedish with fish and garlic “alioli” (minimun 2 people)
- Raviolis stuffed with foie grass with wild mushroom sauce
- Sea Bass Fillets with barbels in Green sauce.
- Turbot poached in cava sauce.
- Cod confit with Rose.
- beef chhek in red wine.
- Foie Grass stuffed fillet steak in Madeira Sauce.
- Sirloin steak cut in pieces with raisin and deied apricot sauce.
In La Encarnacion Restaurant you can taste a varied dessert menu like:
- Different seasons fruits.
- Chocolate soufflé with vanilla ice cream from Tahiti.
- Coffee Sphere and cinnamon with a glaze chocolate guanaja.
- Mojito cocktail with white chocolate ice cream.